- Full Time
The healthy eating site Eat This Not That! is looking for a talented and energetic SEO Manager to join its fast-growing team and execute the brand’s robust organic growth initiatives. He or she will be responsible for tracking and analyzing keyword data, rankings, backlinks, and performance; identifying the most promising areas for growth; optimizing content across the site; and assigning, editing, and posting multiple stories per day. The ideal candidate will have a passion for analytics, service content, and teamwork. Managerial skills are a plus, as well, since he or she will be hiring an SEO team—starting with a deputy—in short order.
• Track the latest search engine industry news and developments and report back findings to site director and management
• Develop and execute winning SEO strategies across the site
• Schedule, assign, and execute a daily editorial lineup of first-class SEO content
• Relentlessly track traffic data and rankings using best-in-class tools (SEMRush, Ahrefs, etc.)
• Collaborate with the rest of the editorial team and offer SEO guidance on a daily basis.
• A passion for food content, from restaurant news to recipes to weight-loss advice
• Proven SEO experience
• Strong analytical and writing abilities
• A minimum of 4 years working for an editorial website with a focus on organic traffic
• Experience managing freelance writers
• Strong project and time management skills
Owned and operated by Galvanized Media, EatThis.com—with its food swaps, stunning visuals, and proven "no-diet" weight-loss strategies—is now the world’s #1 nutrition website. It helps you make the right food choice every time, with content devoted to healthy eating, restaurant menu survival, supermarket shopping guides, and more. The site has 6m unique monthly visitors, and is responsible for upwards of 2 billion pageviews across our syndication partners in the last 12 months.
Galvanized, the award-winning media company based in New York and staffed with industry professionals, works with NBC News, Meredith, Hearst, Bonnier, American Media, and Simon and Schuster to define the new era of healthy living via life-changing content.