Social Media & Marketing Maven
3 days left
- Full Time
Social Media & Marketing Maven
WINTER PARK, FLORIDA OFFICE
WedLuxe, a luxury wedding media company with print, digital, social media and event platforms, is looking for a savvy, creative, and strategic Social Media & Marketing Maven to maintain and grow our social media audience of one million consumers and industry professionals across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn with a larger goal of driving traffic and awareness to WedLuxe digital, email, print, and event platforms.
Our ideal candidate is fluent in all things wedding, fashion, luxury lifestyle, design, and pop-culture, and is a natural writer and visual curator. An enthusiasm for connecting and engaging with a social audience, with proven success in actively managing and building a social presence is imperative. Our ideal team member fundamentally understands how to drive traffic, while engaging and increasing followers in a very competitive landscape. This position also involves taking a lead organizational role in marketing new and established WedLuxe initiatives such as events, issue releases, campaigns, advertorials, partnership initiatives, and influencer takeovers.
The candidate must also have a marketing background, or be able to prove that they are an ‘ideas person’ who can generate buzz, awareness, and results by maximizing WedLuxe assets, platforms, and relationships.
This position will report directly to the publisher and editor-in-chief, and will also work closely with our content editor, digital designers, and sales team.
To succeed in the role:
- You love weddings, fashion, design, flowers, beauty, travel, trend-spotting, and all things beautiful.
- You are an expert in visual curation and creative writing.
- You eat, breathe, and sleep social media.
- You don’t mind being in front of a camera (social media requires some personality, after all.)
- You always have lots of ideas! Marketing, collaborations, partnerships, and outside-the-box thinking are your true comfort zones, and you’re looking for a role where your ideas can flourish!
- You are a natural communicator who can manage many deadlines and assignments simultaneously because you’re extremely organized.
- You emanate positive energy and love dealing directly with people!
- You naturally take excellent care of your clients and colleagues.
- You are a self-starter, enjoy working independently with minimal supervision, but you’re a consummate team player.
- Manage daily posting of all forms of content across multiple social media accounts and platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn.
- Ensure all posts are optimized for performance with appropriate hashtags/credits etc
- Own community management, responding to comments & actively engaging with contributors, readers, and influencers at all times
- Analyze and track data regularly to provide ROI and benchmarks for owners and clients, while quickly providing strategies to address content initiatives or traffic concerns
- Maintain a robust weekly content calendar for social media that includes integrating editorial content ( in partnership with content manager) with advertorial, takeovers, marketing initiatives, etc.
- Manage client assets and deadlines for paid social features and work with designers to create deliverables.
- Collaborate with sales and design teams to ideate, launch, and deliver paid partnerships across social platforms
- Find and maintain relationships with content partners and social platform managers to increase partnership opportunities
- Write, curate, and gather assets for WedLuxe marketing initiatives to promote our own content, events, new issue releases and actively market our own brand and initiatives on all of our channels. This includes social media, our website(s), email newsletters, digital magazines, etc.
- Creating blog posts as required to support your marketing obligations
- Attend and cover relevant events including fashion shoots, events, etc on Instagram stories, live videos, and interviews. Travel may be required.
- Day-to-day client communication
- Manage marketing deliverables for WedLuxe event hosts, sponsors, and partners
- Procure items for WedLuxe gifting at events using sponsorship kits and social assets
- Regular competitor benchmarking and analysis
- Demonstrated ability to grow and manage a medium to large social media presence
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Excellent editorial judgment, writing skills, and ability to steward the WedLuxe brand voice
- Analytical understanding or experience with data insights
- Knowledge of and a passion for the luxury wedding industry and its key players is a big plus.
- Ability to work independently, quickly and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Passport and willingness to travel
To APPLY, please write a cover letter that showcases your writing ability, personality, and details why you want this job. (You'll be the voice of the brand on social media, after all). Submit the letter and your resume on your application.
Apply for Social Media & Marketing Maven
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly