- Full Time
• Develop and maintain professional relationships.
• Achieve highest share goal and dollars on all pieces of business.
• Create new dollars through sponsorships and internet sales.
• Must be able to use the RAVE avail system, maintain pending reports and projections, obtain competitive information, and have the ability to serve as station specialist for predetermined station clients and communicate properly with management.
• Be organized, operate with sense of urgency. Show initiative, and anticipate problems and offer solutions.
• Exhibit effective written and verbal communication.
Qualifications:• Four year college degree preferred.
• Prior experience as an Account Executive at a TV Rep firm or prior local TV advertising sales preferred.
• Ability to build and maintain strong professional relationships.
• Great attention to detail and strong follow-through.
• Proficiency with computer applications like Word and Excel.
• Ability to operate successfully with a sense of urgency.
• Excellent sales and people skills.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.