Sr. Retail Marketing / Event Manager (Awesome Fulltime Gig!)
- Full Time
Position: Sr. Retail Marketing / Event Manager (Awesome Fulltime Gig!)
Location: Orange County (Central)
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Open ended
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Salary range from $95,000 - $125,000 + great team and benefits!
SR. RETAIL MARKETING / EVENT MANAGER - RETAIL / FASHION
Our well-known luxury fashion client is seeking a Sr. Retail Marketing / Event Manager with a background in events, full-time in Irvine!
Luxury marketing experience is a MUST to be considered! You must have a deep understanding of marketing to luxury clients and what that entails - open to any industry!
The Sr. Retail Marketing / Event Manager duties are as follows:
- Strategize, plan, and execute on 30+ events a month across over 25 boutique locations
- Keep events on brand, manage budgets, timelines, and onsite logistics, catering, etc.
- Oversee the maintenance and updating of the monthly event recaps, post event evaluations
- Build strategy for retail marketing plans and campaigns: proprieties, goals, messaging, events, etc.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders, interface with local store managers and bridge the communication gap between marketing and local stores
- Manage and liaise with external vendors
- Help maintain and develop the corporate image, protect and develop the Company brand
The Sr. Retail Marketing/ Event Manager requirements:
- BA Degree
- Microsoft Office
- 5-7 years experience in events or retail marketing
- A focus on digital, curiosity to learn more tools
- Positive and charismatic personality, with experience communicating with c-suites and stakeholders
- Retail fashion experience for a notable brand
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.