Sales Support Associate
- Full Time
Develop a firm understanding of the sales process, Nielsen ratings and Media line software. Input and maintain orders, including revisions due to program changes and/or pre-empted spots.
• Organizing and maintaining schedules
• Making sure all assigned duties are completed efficiently and with adherence to deadlines.
• Work directly for one or more Account Executives and maintain an effective working relationship with them and other sales and company personnel.
• Works with and must develop an effective working relationship with all station and agency personnel.
• Perform general office duties including answering phones. the switchboard, back up for other assistants and the like.
• Maintain regular and punctual attendance
Qualifications:• College degree preferred, preferably in communications, public relations, advertising or business.
• Highly organized and possess the ability to switch focus quickly when needed and work on multiple projects at the same time.
• Fast and accurate computer data entry skill and ability.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
• Enjoy working in a fast paced environment, able to act with a sense of urgency and adhere to set deadlines.
• Have a personable demeanor with strong team and customer focus
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.