- Full Time
Position: Media Assistant
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Our client is hiring for a Media Assistant to join their team.
This will be 40 hours per week, M-F.
You must come from an Agency to be considered for this role!
What you will be doing as a Media Assistant:
- Traffic print, broadcast and out-of-home creative assets to the appropriate contacts
- Digital ad trafficking, including creative asset upload and placement tag creations
- Gather proof of performance of all print and digital media
Conduct research; pull qualitative information; gather and analyze competitive spending data
- Create insertion orders and manage distribution to appropriate media contacts; collect signed insertion orders
- Keep media flowcharts updated
- Regularly check the performance of digital media
- Learn how to optimize digital campaigns
- Create reports in Excel, such as pacing reports and conversion metrics; translate into charts within PowerPoint
- Monitor and analyze website traffic and conversions within Google Analytics
- Meet with media and technology vendors to learn about the latest offerings in the market
- Generate client invoices
- Check media invoices for accuracy
What you need to know as a Media Assistant:
- 1+ years of experience at a media planning & buying agency
- Bachelor's degree in Business (Marketing, Advertising, Finance, or Business Administration) Analytical
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- An excellent communicator (written and spoken)
- Must know Google Analytics / AdWords
- Knowledge of Advantage software and Google Campaign Manager
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills and ability to present to clients are a must
- Strong work ethic is a must
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.