Digital Video Producer
Location: Miami, Florida
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
As a Digital Video Producer for Telemundo Network, you will be responsible for developing video content, promotion strategies and distribution methods, as well as to ensure existing video inventory is of high quality and is promoted in a targeted, sophisticated manner using digital tools such as Social Media and SEO, as well as more traditional strategies. This includes the production of original video content for Entertainment, Lifestyle, Specials and Realities programming.
• Create, write, plan, produce and execute original video ideas with a focus on Entertainment, Lifestyle, Specials and Realities for Telemundo.com and Social@Telemundo
• Guide and Supervise all video editing for all original video franchises produced
• Close coordination with programming, promotions and shows for special web and social projects
• Organize calendars in coordination with programming editorial team
• Organize an archive with original content produced for all digital verticals
• Supervise Cross-promotion of Video franchises with programming leads within Telemundo.com and Social@Telemundo
• Bachelors degree in Journalism or Communications or at least 5 years experience working for a Television Network
• Bilingual English and Spanish
• Excellent Spanish writing skills required
• Experience producing video content is required
• Complete knowledge of Video Editing tools required
• Experience working with a web-based CMS required
• Knowledge of SEO copywriting skills
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must be “on call” 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
• Must be fluent in Spanish (speak, read & write)
• Strong knowledge of Entertainment, Lifestyle, Specials and Reality programming genre desired
• Experience in video production, journalism, publicity or promotions desired
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises is a world-class media company leading the industry in the production and distribution of high-quality, Spanish-language content to U.S. Hispanics and audiences around the world. This fast-growing multiplatform portfolio is comprised of the Telemundo Network and Station Group, Telemundo Deportes, Telemundo Global Studios, Universo, and a Digital Enterprises & Emerging Business unit. Telemundo Network features original Spanish-language entertainment, news and sports content reaching 94% of U.S. Hispanic TV households in 210 markets through 30 local stations, 51 affiliates and its national feed. Telemundo also owns WKAQ, a television station that serves viewers in Puerto Rico. Telemundo Deportes is the designated Spanish-language home of two of the world’s most popular sporting events: FIFA World Cup™ through 2026 and the Summer Olympic Games through 2032. Telemundo Global Studios is the company’s domestic and international scripted production unit including Telemundo Studios, Telemundo International Studios, Telemundo International, as well as all of the company’s co-production partnerships. As the #1 media company reaching Hispanics and millennials online, the Digital Enterprises & Emerging Business unit distributes original content across multiple platforms, maximizing its exclusive partnerships with properties such as BuzzFeed, Vox and Snapchat. Through Telemundo Internacional, the largest U.S.-based distributor of Spanish-language content in the world and Universo, the fastest growing Hispanic entertainment cable network, the company reflects the diverse lifestyle, cultural experience and language of its expanding audience. NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises is a division of NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.