Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
The NBCU Creative Partnerships team is committed to providing world-class consulting, strategy, marketing and branding expertise to our sponsors and advertisers. We are seeking a Marketing Assistant who will be responsible for supporting two Senior Vice Presidents with day-to-day administrative functions and operational duties and will also handle special projects as assigned. Provide administrative support: calendar management, phone coverage, book travel, process expenses, execute various department projects. Organize internal and external meetings Help to plan and execute events such as: client dinners, departmental lunches, and group offsite Handle vacation/personal/sick day trackerManage and update online library of programming materials and sales collateralHelp with creation of Powerpoint presentations and creation/maintenance of status reports and trackersDevelop and maintain positive relationships with sales executives, network teams, administrative support team, IT and facilities teams.
• Minimum 1 year marketing or entertainment experience, including internships, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Bachelor's degree
• Willing to work unanticipated overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Previous experience within the advertising, media or entertainment industries
• Extremely organized with an ability to prioritize multiple projects
• Highly resourceful. Problem solver, with strong communication skills
• Excellent writing and organizational skills with attention to detail
• Ability to exercise a high level of discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information
• Excellent interpersonal skills and grace under pressure
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.