Client Development Coordinator
- Full Time
BuzzBack is seeking a growth-oriented Client Development Coordinator to assist in development and support of new and existing clients. We are looking for highly motivated and entrepreneurial individuals to join our team. This position will be based in our corporate headquarters in midtown Manhattan.
As a Client Development Coordinator, you will help with prospecting and cultivating marketing inbound and engaged leads, with specific goals based on outreach and meetings you generate. You will help build and maintain sales leads and contacts, leveraging our automated engagement marketing program.
You should be flexible, reliable, results-oriented, highly competitive, and a team player. You will have the opportunity to work with Fortune 1000 accounts and some of the largest, most well-known brands. The ideal candidate will have a track record of exceeding expectations and will be a good listener who is detail oriented.
Strong communication and organizational skills, plus reliable and results-oriented, you will be expected to:
- Manage new inbound and engagement marketing leads through researching leads, qualifying prospects and accounts, and ultimately meeting set up
- Ongoing outreach with calls, emails, and other forms of outbound activity in line with BuzzBack’s go to market strategy
- Meet and exceed aggressive client development goals, measured quarterly
- Assist marketing team and sales teams when it comes to events to help drive attendees and ultimately meetings
- Prepare client org charts, promotional materials and client events
- Work collaboratively with your supervisor, Field Sales, Research and Marketing teams, especially in a fast-paced environment
- A minimum of 2 years of business development experience or adjacent experience required
- Experience with use of SalesForce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- High energy and self-motivated with strong initiative; plus demonstrate persistence and overcome objections
- Must have an outgoing personality and be resilient
- Ability to work independently or as a team with flexibility to change
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, data entry and a desire to sell
- BA/BS degree is required
BuzzBack offers a competitive compensation & benefits package, as well as an awesome, award-winning culture. Base salary plus commission aligned with individual performance against goals.