PA to Publisher
- Full Time
One of the world’s foremost digital media companies, MailOnline, is looking for a talented PA who has the drive and ambition to support a very busy media executive’s office in New York.
We are looking for a committed, confident and hardworking assistant to take on a role that encompasses duties relating to both the business and private office of the Publisher.
- Extensive diary management across multiple time zones
- Booking travel, accommodation and associated logistics
- Daily liaison with stakeholders both internally and externally
- Management and preparation of meetings
- Ad hoc project work (as and when required)
- Flexibility regarding working hours (including occasional out of hours availability to remotely ensure travel bookings, for example, are secure)
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Previous admin/office/PA experience supporting senior executives
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organisation skills and a keen multi-tasker
- Experience in managing a private office (managing housekeeping staff, holidays, travel and personal events)
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and cope extremely well under pressure, remaining calm and collected at all times
- Well-presented with a professional, personable demeanour
- Full knowledge of MS office applications
- Discretion and confidentiality
The role offers great development opportunities for the right candidate and an exciting work environment. Company benefits include pension and healthcare. Please send resume and cover letter.