Sales Operation Specialist (WCAU)
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
The Customer Service Representative supports the Sales and Traffic functions at NBC Philadelphia / Telemundo and is responsible for maintaining station’s client orders and working with multiple sales departments to ensure order delivery. The CSR will support the National and Local Sales effort.
•Support a National and Local Sales staff responsible for selling a variety of platforms including on-air, and online. Work in a team environment and cross train within all Traffic roles to ensure all clients’ needs are met.
•Input commercial time orders and issue sales contracts using several systems including Wide Orbit Traffic and Wide Orbit Sales.
•Coordinating between AE and Inventory Manager any client order revisions and ensure revision is approved and finalized.
•Post logs daily to confirm that spots ran as ordered to allow for monthly invoicing.
•Assist Sales Managers and Account Executives with presentation and sales marketing materials, and other station sponsored events.
•Able to communicate directly with clients on status of orders and payments.
•Work with accounting to establish new client accounts in sales system. Ensure monthly payments are billed correctly.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 1 year working with Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
· Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
· Must be willing to work at the Sales office in Philadelphia, Comcast Technology Center.
· Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Must have a valid Driver’s License
· Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Minimum of two (2) years of experience in Traffic, Sales or Media
• Demonstrated ability to identify anomalies and be able to suggest solutions for the fixes
• Able to be a team player and be able to work with a variety of personalities and can adapt in a rapidly changing environment
• Detail oriented and good communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities concurrently
• Process-oriented: Analyse current processes and help implement improvements for continuous operating growth
• Experience with Wide Orbit Traffic and Wide Orbit Sales
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.