Sr. Business Analyst, Business Operations, Direct-to-Consumer
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
NBCUniversal, the global media company that brought you some of the world’s most iconic television and film franchises, including: The Tonight Show, Saturday Night Live, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, The Real Housewives, Mr. Robot, The Voice, This Is Us, The Fast & The Furious, Jurassic Park, Minions, and more - is launching an all-new direct-to-consumer streaming service. It will seamlessly bring together the breadth and depth of NBCU’s broadcast and cable television series, movie titles, premier sporting events, and renowned news reporting... all in one destination… all in one app.
We are building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture. Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative.
The Direct to Consumer Director, Sr Business Analyst will report to the Director, Business Operations and will be responsible for delivering the following.
Support the functional units of DTC to understand their basic IT needs to ensure that they have been identified and prioritized within the IT roadmap.Work with each of functional leads of DTC to ensure all KPI’s have been identified and that we have a systematic plan for how to report and monitor them.Directly support the business operations function to articulate all system’s needs, as well as any needs from the centralized billing Partner with PMO team to ensure project execution is in accordance with PMO methodology, including project plans and tools
• 5+ years' experience analyzing complex media, technology or product needs identifying requirements, building an effective plan, and executing to completion
• Proficient and experienced with creating BRDs
• Foundational understanding of application and infrastructure technologies (compute, storage, network, database, web, integration, virtualization, cloud hosting, etc.)
• Strong leadership skills with the proven ability to coordinate and influence team members from multiple internal departments and external vendors
• Ability to effectively present ideas and communicate with senior leadership
• Strong character exhibiting company core values: Integrity, Creativity, Teamwork, Pioneering Spirit, and Ownership
• Ability and desire to continually learn about new technologies and adapt to ever-changing business and industry needs
• Adaptable performer who can lead effectively under pressure and through significant change
• Ability to synthesize and simplify complex concepts/requirements to the team and stakeholders and tie back to business objectives.
• Culture carrier with strong leadership skills to drive, deliver, develop and inspire
• Results-oriented with initiative to work until job is complete
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.