- Full Time
- Gather, review and analyze case documents
- Draft immigration-related applications/petitions, including forms and support letters.
- Work within tight time frames with high volume of cases. Process incoming paperwork from clients and government agencies, including updating and maintaining immigration tracking database.
- Provide exceptional client services to in-house counsel, human resource personnel, foreign national employees, and high-net worth clients.
- Prioritize, manage, and implement multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Issue spot and understand the procedures and documents required for each case type.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to formulate and communicate recommendations for process improvements.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to successfully drive and complete projects and assignments under minimal supervision and direction.
- Exceptional client service skills and ability to work with all levels of a client’s organizational hierarchy.
- Strong organizational, time management, and multi-tasking abilities.
- Reliability, professionalism, and ability to work individually and in a team.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office product suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Open positions for candidates with 1 to 5 years of paralegal experience in a business immigration legal environment along with recent college graduates.