Manager, Program Marketing
- Full Time
Manage the development and execution of consumer advertising and promotion plans to drive brand image, awareness and tune-in for HBO Original Programming, including Series, Films, Documentaries, Comedies and Events.
- Supervise multiple external agencies in the development of creative advertising, media planning and high-impact promotions (experiential activations, event sponsorships, etc).
- Write marketing strategy/creative briefs to establish program positioning, communication strategy/direction and audience development. Develop marketing partnerships with media partners, retailers, organizations, and like-minded brands to drive viewership and broaden the reach of brand/program messaging.
- Serve as a liaison between all internal departments to ensure cohesive strategies and integrated campaigns.
- Manage the production process for all off-channel marketing materials (i.e. project timelines, technical specs, etc.).
- Effectively supervise a Coordinator, providing direction, managing workflow and overseeing skill development.
- Manage and maintain a multi-million dollar annual media and production budget, ensuring effective and economical allocation of resources.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant and targeted experience, running high profile marketing campaigns, with proven ability to influence key stake holders. Brand marketing experience at an entertainment company or advertising/promotion agency is preferred.
- Outstanding creative judgment and familiarity developing advertising creative in all forms of media.
- An ability to think both creatively and strategically.
- Excellent organizational and written/oral communication skills.
- The ability to effectively manage multiple campaigns simultaneously, perform under pressure and pay close attention to detail while staying focused on the big picture.
- Strong working relationships within the advertising and media industry.
- A passion for entertainment and popular culture.