Account Executive, Digital Ad Sales Fandango
Location: Beverly Hills, California
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Job PurposeSales leader needed to build a sales team focused on leveraging the collective and vast assets of NBCUniversal's portfolio of digital properties.Duties and Responsibilities• Work with Digital AE's across the portfolio to drive Fandango Sales goals • Meet and exceed revenue targets• Work with Network Partnerships team to build strategy and positioning documents for bringing the offering to market• Articulate revenue projections and delivery to VP Ad Sales • Collaborate closely with digital sales and sales management for joint initiatives.
• Minimum of 8 years of relevant sales experience
• Bachelors degree
• Deep domain level expertise within digital and mobile media and data driven solutions
• Experience working in large traditional media organizations
• Proven history of selling deep and consultative solutions to top brands and agencies
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Los Angeles,CA.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Intellectually curious
• Strong leader and motivator of others
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.