Senior Coordinator, Digital Content
- Full Time
The International Trademark Association (INTA) is a global association of trademark owners and professionals dedicated to supporting trademarks and related intellectual property in order to protect consumers and to promote fair and effective commerce. Members include more than 7,000 trademark owners, professionals and academics from more than 187 countries, who benefit from the Association’s global trademark resources, policy development, education and training, and international network. Founded in 1878, INTA is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Brussels, Santiago, Shanghai, Singapore and Washington, D.C., and representatives in Geneva and New Delhi. INTA undertakes advocacy work throughout the world to advance trademarks and offers educational programs and informational and legal resources of global interest.
INTA offers competitive salary and benefits packages which include 401K with an employer match, attractive medical, dental and vision insurance premiums, flexible spending & commuter benefit accounts and generous paid time off.
- SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The International Trademark Association (INTA) is a global association of brand owners and professionals dedicated to supporting trademarks and related intellectual property to foster consumer trust, economic growth, and innovation. Learn more about INTA at http://www.inta.org.
INTA’s Legal Resources Department is looking for a Senior Coordinator, Digital Content, to join our small, collegial team. We create and maintain timely, accurate, and authoritative brand-related information resources for INTA’s members and/or the interested public.
The Senior Coordinator serves as the project coordinator for these resources—which include our searchable practice guides, treatises, industry papers, checklists, fact sheets, scholarly journal, and other online publications—and is responsible for the administration of legal resource development, updates, and troubleshooting.
The Senior Coordinator is the key point of contact with approximately 500 volunteer authors and contributors around the world, including identification and recruitment, soliciting annual updates, follow-up, and tracking of submissions.
As a critical member of the Legal Resources Team, the Senior Coordinator participates in ongoing departmental discussions and efforts around process improvement, ideation, and foresight.
To view some of our Resources, please visit: https://www.inta.org/GlobalTrademark/Pages/Member-Resources.aspx
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates development and updates of searchable practice guides and other online resources including:
- overseeing project calendar;
- engaging regularly with authors/contributors;
- content formatting;
- developing online questionnaires; and
- troubleshooting technical issues with IT
- Performs administrative functions including, but not limited to, reporting, word processing, data entry, testing, and launching online resources updates
- Serves as liaison to volunteer project teams
- Engages internal staff and external vendors as point of contact for projects and troubleshooting
- Performs such other duties as may be designated by the Director, Legal Resources
- PERFORMANCE STANDARDS:
- A can-do attitude along with a demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple projects and priorities and to work collaboratively within our department and across the Association
- Timely, accurate work product
- Initiative in suggesting alternative workflow procedures where appropriate
- POSITION AND APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Applications without a cover letter will not be considered
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of four years of relevant experience
- Experience with project management tools
- Proficient knowledge of and ability to leverage HTML, web traffic analytics, and SEO, to improve usability and visibility of legal resources
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects, with consistently high quality results, under strict deadlines
- Subject line of the email must include Sr. Coordinator, Digital Content