Sales Strategy Analyst II - Quota / Analytics
- Full Time
Manheim is looking for an experienced Sales Strategy Analyst to support our Sales Performance Management team with a strong technical, analytic, and problem-solving ability. The team currently designs territories, determines quotas and administers commission plans for approximately 600 team members. The Sales Strategy Analyst is responsible for compensation analytics, monthly and quarterly quota setting, and reconciling data sources for client transactions. This person will develop varied, complex and confidential reports and processes, and must be organized and detail-oriented. This person must ensure all tasks are completed with a high level of accuracy and customer satisfaction. This role requires a working knowledge of company data architecture and databases, including data flow and tools.
This individual will report to the Sr. Manager Sales Incentives. This is a critical support role which will ensure processes and communications are consistent amongst the sales teams for Cox Automotive, as well as align for success within the organization.
- Compensation Analytics
- Host & manage the monthly Compensation Analytics review meeting providing insightful recommendations to improve compensation plan performance
- Collect data from various database and departmental resources to understand drivers to monthly performance
- Ad Hoc requests
- Quota Setting
- Analyze trends to set appropriate quotas for each sales team that aligns the targets with the opportunities in the marketplace
- Collaborate with Finance team to understand the assumptions used to create the overall sales budget
- Communicate quota setting timeline with Sales team members
- Export monthly quotas for upload to compensation administration tool, Incent
- Ad Hoc requests
Finance, business, or math degree
1-3 years of business and/or compensation administration experience required Xactly, Salesforce, Tableau, Excel experience highly preferred
Competencies & Skills
- Basic skills in teamwork, communication, presentation, and time management to work effectively with teams throughout the organization
- Outstanding communication, listening and interpersonal skills required
- Self-motivated and driven individual
- Strong organizational and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to prioritize and work well under pressure with a sense of urgency while remaining focused
- Expertise or knowledge of Manheim’s various data systems
- Ability to adapt to change and analyze and identify opportunities to increase effectiveness in services provided to clients
- Well-versed with all Microsoft Office programs; Business Objects, SAS, or Tableau preferred
Advanced degree; sales compensation certification a plus
Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.