SEO Content Specialist
Location: Miami, Florida
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Develop and manage site standards for editorial SEO best practices.Serve as an evangelist for SEO within the company by helping educate marketers, writers, engineers, and product managers on the importance of SEO and implementing SEO best practices into the development process.Monitor and optimize organic search traffic through ongoing site audits and keyword research.Collaborate with editorial and content marketing teams to conduct keyword research and develop comprehensive content plans for targeting key terms.Identify growth opportunities in site infrastructure, keyword selection, or on-page factors optimization.Create SEO dashboard including rankings, trends, inbound links & trafficRecommend and, when necessary, create high-quality content in collaboration with our content teams to drive high quality inbound links.Teach others content and on-page SEO best practices and make they are appropriately applied throughout the team.Write SEO copy and content in Spanish, with proper grammar and punctuation.Nurture and develop relationships with web editors and web developers.
As an SEO & Content Specialist on the Audience Development team, you’ll enhance our search and content marketing efforts through content optimizations and editorial strategy. You’ll build our authority in Google and other search engines by partnering with content creators and engineers to establish best practices, create new content assets and optimize existing pages according to best practices.
• You work well with the content producers and the technical operations team: You can “speak the language” of designers, developers and content marketers to get SEO results.
• You're fully bilingual in both Spanish and English
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• You’re a natural problem solver: You’re not afraid to take on high-competition keywords because you’ve got what it takes to rank well for just about anything. (And you’ve got a winning track record to prove it.) You’re always on top of the latest search trends and willing to tackle a SEO challenge in any industry.
• Excel Expert and take advantage of SEO tools like SEMRush, Google Keyword Planner, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, Ahrefs and more on a regular basis.
• 2+ years of in-house or agency SEO experience preferred
• Knowledge of search engine algorithms and SEO best practices
• Prior experience with basic SEO tools (Ahrefs, Moz, SEMrush), WordPress, Google Search Console preferred.
• Strong analytical skills on Adobe Omniture and Excel, with the ability to drive meaningful action from industry research and internal data.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills that allow you to build bridges with internal teams, portfolio companies, and vendors.
• Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and work independently.
• Close attention to detail, i.e. near perfect grammar and strong editing skills in Spanish and English.
• Proven ability to generate creative ideas that attract attention on the web.
• Fully bilingual or Spanish native speaker, with the ability to edit and create quality content in Spanish.
• Research various online channels for subjects and trending news stories.
• Generate creative link building ideas to develop as content and pitch to journalists/bloggers
• Working familiarity with most (if not all) of the following: HTML, CSS, JS, Excel, Google Docs, PR databases and SEO platforms like SEMRush, BuzzSumo, Pitchbox, BuzzStream, Cision, etc.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises is a world-class media company leading the industry in the production and distribution of high-quality, Spanish-language content to U.S. Hispanics and audiences around the world. This fast-growing multiplatform portfolio is comprised of the Telemundo Network and Station Group, Telemundo Deportes, Telemundo Global Studios, Universo, and a Digital Enterprises & Emerging Business unit. Telemundo Network features original Spanish-language entertainment, news and sports content reaching 94% of U.S. Hispanic TV households in 210 markets through 30 local stations, 51 affiliates and its national feed. Telemundo also owns WKAQ, a television station that serves viewers in Puerto Rico. Telemundo Deportes is the designated Spanish-language home of two of the world’s most popular sporting events: FIFA World Cup™ through 2026 and the Summer Olympic Games through 2032. Telemundo Global Studios is the company’s domestic and international scripted production unit including Telemundo Studios, Telemundo International Studios, Telemundo International, as well as all of the company’s co-production partnerships. As the #1 media company reaching Hispanics and millennials online, the Digital Enterprises & Emerging Business unit distributes original content across multiple platforms, maximizing its exclusive partnerships with properties such as BuzzFeed, Vox and Snapchat. Through Telemundo Internacional, the largest U.S.-based distributor of Spanish-language content in the world and Universo, the fastest growing Hispanic entertainment cable network, the company reflects the diverse lifestyle, cultural experience and language of its expanding audience. NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises is a division of NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.