Digital Campaign Specialist
- Full Time
WFTV Channel 9 is seeking a dynamic, personable and focused individual to join our team as Digital Campaign Specialist (DCS). DCS will work closely with the Local Sales Teams and Central Operation teams to facilitate digital campaigns from order entry, creative production, campaign optimizations and analytics/reporting.
Primary Functions and Responsibilities:
- Primary focus will be executing digital campaigns that exceed our clients’ expectations.
- Order entry. Attention to detail is critical.
- Identify optimization opportunities for digital campaigns (including display, search marketing, targeted display/video, retargeting and mobile optimizations).
- Gather, structure and analyze information to derive compelling insights for sales teams and external clients.
- Reporting is a vital piece. Develop in-depth/custom campaign reports for Digital Sales Specialists, Account Executives and clients to show campaign success and explain optimizations (through use of campaign dashboard and client provided Google Analytics). Storytelling element(s) included.
- This position must understand the search and audience targeting strategies formulated to meet specific marketing objectives.
- Work with internal product team and local market teams to ensure that goals are being met in the most cost-efficient manner possible.
- Be hands on in clients’ success, the campaign optimization process and be eager to share and explain campaign results and improvements on a consistent basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher preferred.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong and proven customer service experience.
- Proven success at multitasking, hitting deadlines and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Accurate with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated success in processing orders accurately.
- Ability to perform in a strategic, independent and executional capacity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 1+ years of experience in processing and executing complex orders in any setting, digital advertising operations experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of targeted display, search, video and social media best practices.
- Analytics insight, continuous improvement and optimization strategies.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.