Senior Guaranteed Offers Specialist
- Full Time
The Senior, Guaranteed Offers Specialist is charged with efficiently and accurately converting specific vehicle information and comments into binding vehicle cash offers, backed by Cox Automotive, that are market reflective and reinforce Cox Auto as the leading organization in producing the most market reflective vehicle values. Beyond leveraging experience and judgement to determine the appropriate vehicle value, the role is responsible for handling client inquires through the dealer telephone hotline and emails as well disputes and/or arbitrations related to vehicle dispositions.Key Responsibilities:
- Review specific vehicle details provided to determine whether and by how much a vehicle valuation should be adjusted to address condition and/or damage specifics in ~90 seconds
- Report Valuation inconsistencies to immediate supervisor in a tBroad experience base in the vehicle valuations in conjunction with the vehicle life-cycle.
- Able to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment while maintaining exceptional attention to details and coaching other team members to do the same.
- Able to succinctly explain justifications and rationale to market and coach team members to do the same in a timely manner.
- 5+ years progressive experience in the retail and wholesale vehicle space
- 5+ years experience in the vehicle valuations and vehicle arbitrations
- Excellent verbal, written and negotiation skills
- Exceptional math, probability and reasoning skills
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and enthusiastic presence, fostering a team environment
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.