Associate Writer Producer
- Full Time
A junior writer/producer who is developing creative and conceptual skills and who has basic writing and producing skills. Typically assigned to produce format or format-related productions, i.e., updates of previously created promotions. Intermittently assigned to produce midlevel productions, i.e., more standard, semi-complex productions. Intermittently supports the staff on high-level productions, Produces format productions independently with regular management oversight. Produces midlevel productions with frequent guidance from senior staff and frequent management oversight.
- Edits video elements such as on-air break elements and basic teasers/bumpers.
- Assists the team in loading footage, creating, writing and/or editing content along with logistical project oversight.
- Gathers news and other information for use within productions.
- Logs and times-out clips.
- Developing creative marketing skills.
- Basic writing and production skills.
- Working knowledge of several post-production editing (AVID), video, writing and producing functions.