- Full Time
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
News 12 Networks is the first, largest and most watched 24-hour local television news network in the country, with seven individual local news channels and five traffic and weather channels serving Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut, Westchester, Hudson Valley, the Bronx, and Brooklyn.
We are looking for a Digital Video Producer/Editor to join our integrated promo team in the Marketing Department. As Producer/Editor, you will be encouraged to contribute to creative development process and generate creative and original video content for on-air, digital and other distribution uses. You will also be responsible for developing promos for specific platforms including on-air, digital and more. You could work with existing footage or shoot unique content that would be edited and packaged. There is a high volume of projects in this role.
To be successful in this role, you should demonstrate a deep understanding of content distribution, be up to up-to-date on industry trends and practices, and be a great teammate who is willing to do what it takes to craft top-quality content and promotional marketing materials.
- Produce and edit video promos, video features, digital & social media cotent, editorial highlights, sizzle videos and more
- Design and create motion graphics for use in editorial and promotional video features
- Produce video, photos, promotional items, sales, marketing and public relations assets for marketing campaigns
- Build promotional materials and content for social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, driving engagement and building audience
- Produce promotional assets for large-scale digital initiatives and campaigns through web and mobile devices
- Development, editing, and creation of copy & content (text, photo & video) for on-air and online platforms
- Work closely with marketing team, news directors, and VP of original content to enhance brand messaging
- Ability to edit videos in a quick turnaround for publishing
- Work closely with legal teams to assure all rights and clearances are properly pursued and secured
- Collaborate with marketing teams on overall strategy and creative.
- Ensure consistent brand positioning and marketing messaging
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 + years experience in online, digital or marketing/post production
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment handling several ongoing tasks
- Strong writing skills, able to generate SEO-centric copy for blogs, videos, photos and other content. Strong command of spelling, grammar and self-editing
- Proficient at video editing (Final Cut Pro/Adobe/AVID) and photo editing (Adobe suite)
- Experience handling several content management systems
- Thorough understanding of common web & interface conventions
- Understanding of HTML & CSS as well as command of MS Office products including Word and Excel
- Marketing experience in new, entertainment/media preferred
- Multi-task oriented, strong organizational process & time management skills
- Ability to cultivate and maintain healthy working relationships in several business areas
- Effective in communicating (both written & verbal) with technical development team members, as well as non-technical resources
- Available to work nights and weekends
- Proficiency with standard blogging/publishing software
- Proficiency with social media platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat with heavy focus of Facebook Watch campaigns and live correspondance on social such as Instagram Stories
- Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.