Senior Account Supervisor, Digital
- Full Time
KWT Global is a global brand strategy agency that synthesizes the most impactful elements of PR, influencer engagement, social media and content marketing to tell stories that bridge the gap between practice and purpose. We are the digital communication drivers behind Sprint’s 1Million Project Foundation, the orchestrator of West Elm’s ongoing influencer programs, and the creative media partner for OkCupid’s DTF (Down to Fix dating) mission. We love to challenge conventional thinking and we’re passionate about telling creative, meaningful and human-centered stories.
KWT Global’s growing digital practice is looking for a Senior Account Supervisor capable of leading a multi-specialty portfolio of B2B and B2C clients. This person must be well versed across the digital media spectrum, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and have the ability to drive a close-knit team focused on producing best-in-class work.
A Senior Account Supervisor unearths insights from complex data and transforms them into creative concepts and strategy. An independent, self-starter, an SAS will demonstrate both the innovation to work closely with the head of digital to transform ideas to reality as well as the grit and the passion to work as a group to get things done.
Senior Account Supervisor candidates must be able to:
Strategic Thinking & Planning
- Oversee all planning and execution of client programs
- Develop client plans inclusive of big ideas and always-on opportunities
- Think creatively and strategically across account teams, practice areas and regions
- Consistently provide clients with ideas that maximize communications results and/or anticipate issues
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of clients’ businesses and industries
- Assume responsibility for all day-to-day financial management of accounts
- Articulate a clear and compelling vision to direct and maximize team where all roles and responsibilities are well defined, understood and managed
- Ensure that client objectives are consistently being met
- Demonstrate ability to motivate and lead direct reports and account teams
- Provide regular feedback to staff on individual and team performance and projects
- Identify team members and incorporate team into successful business strategies
- Contribute to agency-wide professional development through a semi-regular cadence of industry-specific education sessions
- Generate profitability for the agency by assessing and winning new business opportunities
- Demonstrate mastery in developing and delivering presentations and pitches
Our ideal candidate:
- An undergrad degree with a minimum of 6 years of experience
- Proficient across the entire digital spectrum: social, paid media, content development, influencer programming, website UX, digital measurement
- Independent self-starter and strategic doer; can think big and get things done
- Passionate about being part of and enhancing a great team culture
- An excellent writer with strong presentation skills
- A sharp and discerning eye for impactful social creative
- Proficient in social analytics, publishing platforms and influencer identification and management tools: Spredfast, Sysomos, RivalIQ, Pulsar, Simply Measured, HyPR
- A sense of humor with a can-do attitude
- Creative background and familiarity with photography, writing, video production, or design (preferred)
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter through the application link. No recruiters, please.
KWT Global is passionate about being a purpose-driven organization: a values-based agency that is committed to work/life balance for its employees and to pledging profit and time to various charitable organizations. Our agency’s mission is “to help our clients articulate and demonstrate their best ’selves,’” and this connects directly to our culture. Our workforce brings together a rich diversity of age, race, ethnicity, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, ability and background, and we are proud to have built an inclusive company which gives ample opportunities and support to all our staff so that they can grow and become their best selves as well.