Region Sales Support Specialist
- Full Time
At Cox, we connect people to the things they love. Now we’d like to connect with you. Cox Communications is looking for sharp talent to join our team and be the voice of our brand.
The Region Sales Support Specialist is responsible for supporting residential teams in a variety of activities designed to reduce or eliminate non-sales time. Responsible for facilitating, maintaining, and developing cross functional processes designed to improve operational efficiencies based on client group and customer feedback.
This is the perfect career opportunity for process-driven individuals with an advanced knowledge in ICOMS. Unleash your potential with Cox Communications as a Region Sales Support Specialist. Keep reading to learn more and apply today!
At Cox Communications, our employees are our most important resource. To demonstrate the value we place in our employees, we offer:
- Competitive base salary
- Generous benefits to include healthcare day one, paid time off and 401(k) matching
- Free Internet and other Cox discounted services
- Career development programs and ongoing training, including tuition assistance
- Future career growth and promotional opportunities
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Supports residential sales teams with the goal of reducing non-sales activity for sales agents and leaders, improving customer experience, retaining or creating sales opportunities, and enhancing accuracy and timeliness of order fulfillment.
- Partner with Regional and Center based Operations and Strategy teams to provide residential sales support.
- Acts as the primary point of contact and responsible party for complex stand-alone processes that require specialized support for Field Sales Channel teams.
- Provides support aimed to reduce cycle time, minimize errors/defects/rework, and improve efficiency, consistency and reliability for residential sales teams.
- May collect and supply data that is necessary to complete reports or assist in project management efforts. May be tasked to prepare and distribute reports.
- Ensures updates and changes impacting the Field Sales teams are promptly shared and communicated including trimester campaign updates, process changes, and training information.
- Integrates information from multiple sources in order to anticipate issues, develop solutions and resolve problems.
- Completes special operational and client projects as assigned.
- Performs other duties as required.
- 2+ years of experience working in ICOMS.
- High school graduate, GED or equivalent work experience.
- Requires strong knowledge of Microsoft: OneNote, Outlook, Lync, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and collaborative skills.
- Ability to work effectively with teams across departmental and geographic boundaries.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
- Must be process oriented and able to handle intricate detail, changing workloads and meet aggressive timelines.
- Experience creating and delivering training sessions and materials.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique. Cox Communications is the largest division of Cox Enterprises, a family-owned business founded in 1898 by Governor James M. Cox.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.