Digital Sales Manager
- Full Time
The Digital Sales Manager may lead client meetings, sales meetings, CMG JAX events and will lead the development of advertising seminars and b2b marketing strategies. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of leading integrated campaign development, collaboration skills, strong work ethic, proven management background and experience with multiple media platforms. A successful background in recruitment and management of talented account executives is preferred.
• Establish and execute a revenue strategy that maximizes our assets and revenue potential.
• Achieve revenue goals through the development and supervision of the CMG sales team.
• Oversee our Digital efforts and our Digital revenue strategies and fulfillment to achieve our revenue goals and budgets.
• Lead and utilize consumer research to develop innovative advertiser initiatives.
• Utilize digital analytics and research to increase audience engagement and radio station ratings.
• Guide account managers to develop advertising campaigns that are designed around advertiser needs and objectives, and are executed across multiple media platforms.
• Responsible for leading seamless collaboration with the sales, programming and marketing teams to ensure CMG Jacksonville achieves optimal audience engagement and advertiser results.
• Significant independent judgment needed to allocate resources to programs that are likely to yield best results.
• Drive new business development on all platforms, with a major focus on Digital.
• Develop action plans to ensure campaigns and events are flawlessly executed.
• Must be profit-oriented and can develop advertising campaigns that drive revenue while driving return on investment for advertisers.
• Active participation in the field, attending client meetings with advertising sales team.
• Must be a strong leader and possess excellent collaboration skills to ensure effective partnership with peers while reporting to the General Manager.
• Recruit, train and manage account executives and digital services personnel.Qualifications:• 3 years leading a team in at least one of the following areas is preferred: marketing, advertising agency, digital media, or media sales.• Proven track record of developing unique advertising campaigns and promotions for advertisers across radio formats, multiple media, digital and social media platforms. • Strong track record of developing strategic priorities, action plans and track record of achieving results preferred• Proven understanding of the competitive media landscape.• Highly successful at leading collaboration and leading cross-departmental process.• Proven success creating integrated marketing concepts and campaigns across multiple media platforms.• Experienced problem solver; brainstorm and marketing strategy facilitation a plus.• Strong relationship and networking skills are a must.• Experience managing multiple projects to completion in a highly competitive and fast-paced work environment.• Computer skills and excellent presentation skills are a must.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.