Part time Brand Ambassador
- Full Time
Are you pursuing a career in Communications, Media, and/or Marketing? We are looking for outgoing, hardworking and creative individuals to join our Marketing/ Promotions team.
Responsibilities include assisting with the daily operations of Cox Media Group Miami Promotions department including, but not limited to:
• On-site execution at radio station events, live broadcasts, etc.
• Planning/Organizing events
• Listener interaction
• Contest fulfillment
• Driving Station vehicles
• Social media activation
• General Office Duties/Clerical Duties
• Knowledge in video recording, editing and Photoshop are a plus
Ideal candidate is energetic, efficient and capable of multi-tasking in a lively fast paced environment. We are seeking a highly intelligent, results oriented and talented individual with a passion for original entertainment to join our growing marketing team. The right candidate will be a team player who takes initiative with excellent written and verbal communication skills. All employees are expected to bring a positive attitude to the work place and be cheerful, cooperative and productive and to perform other such duties as may be required for the efficient operations of the stations.
Qualifications:• Must have strong communication and public relation skills.
• Must be well versed in social media and knowledgeable in mobile marketing.
• Knowledge in video recording, editing and Photoshop are a plus.
• Must be computer/internet savvy.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Must have a valid Driver’s License with clean driving record. (Full background check required)
• Must be available and flexible to work nights, weekends, and holiday events.
• Must have a good attitude and be able to work well under pressure.
• Must have a strong interest in radio, music, promotions, marketing, and social media.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.