Senior Specialist, Human Resources Knowledge Management
- Full Time
Cox Automotive is currently looking for a Senior Specialist, Human Resources Knowledge Management to join our team in Atlanta, GA.
The Senior Specialist, HR Knowledge Management is responsible for maintaining, designing and supporting the development and submission of content through the contribution process. This role will provide content support in the all areas of HR and ensures adherence to the established knowledge management governance process. Additionally, this role will drive the HR knowledge article update, refresh, approval, and coordination efforts with HR SME’s within the CoEs and Information Technology (IT). The ideal candidate will be organized, able to develop content on time to a project schedule, knowledgeable of multiple writing styles, detail oriented, adept at working in a team environment, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment.
- Support HR CoEs with the development, refresh, and update of content
- Develop knowledge materials in accordance with publication standards and translate technical policies / procedures for end users
- Obtain information through research, interviews, and experimentation
- Maintain and updates content based on an established knowledge management governance process
- Work collectively with HR CoEs to ensure content is adequately being surfaced and tagged for view by team members
- Continuous improvement of content through the review and feedback process to resolve issues or accessibility concerns leading to improved readership
- Understanding of document control and maintaining multiple versions of content
- Work closely with ServiceNow administration team on upload and maintenance of the Knowledge Base and Knowledge Articles and ensuring that content is well understood by team members
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resource or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
- 5+ years of experience in writing content using multiple writing styles and developing content for end users (simple to understand terms)
- Experience evaluating and developing HR content
- In-depth working knowledge of ServiceNow
- Working knowledge of topic-based writing with an ability to harmonize content into appropriate writing styles
- Strong cross-group collaborator with exceptional general management skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members, managers and HR CoEs
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with impact
- Ability to adhere to policy in the maintenance of confidential information
- Track record of working well in small, large, and highly matrixed group environments
- Strong follow-through ability to see projects to completion without significant oversight required
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.