As a Digital Client Manager, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day client & agency relationships to help drive renewal and incremental spend for the NBC partnerships group inclusive of Apple News, NBCU YouTube, Snapchat and Vox Concert. The Digital Client Manager will handle the campaign from pre-sale through post-sale focusing heavily on campaign optimizations & recommendations based on an advertisers KPI’s.
You will be a member of a highly motivated partnership sales & planning team at NBCUniversal where account relationship building and customer satisfaction are keys to a successful candidate.
Team with sales leads to understand agency/client goals and objectives and deliver on specific campaign KPI’s.
- Responsible for campaign results and providing clients guidance and recommendations to achieve renewal and incremental business.
- Work with all internal departments (Ad Ops, Marketing, Management, Product team, etc.) on the development and delivery of client campaigns.
- Create media plans that meet clients main KPI’s and maximize revenue for NBCUniversal.
- Work closely with Planning Management to drive planning efficiencies and improve operational sales process.
- Ensure all digital campaigns get live in a timely fashion, including collection of creative assets and tags from the client and liaising with Ad Ops to ensure campaigns go live as expected.
- Lead the monitoring and reporting of campaign performance and proactively lead communication to internal sales team.
- Deliver wrap up reports summarizing key findings and evaluate future possibilities.
• Four year degree (B.A.,B.S) from an accredited college of university
• Previous online experience in media planning or client service at entry level
• Previous experience with project media related projects
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.