- Full Time
Position: Account Coordinator
Location: Bethesda/Chevy Chase, MD
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Freelance to Full Time
Starts: Interviewing Now
Rate: Freelance: $27.50/HR DOE
Full Time: Up to $55,000/YR DOE
An agency in Washington, DC is looking for an Account Coordinator to join their team.
This Account Coordinator will support account managers on day-to-day client activities, including responding to client phone calls, emails, job entries, production and creative deadlines, digital projects, media placements, event details etc., to ensure the continued progress of client workflow in the absence of the assigned account manager.
Responsibilities for the Account Coordinator will include:
- Initiate job order requests as directed by the Account Manager
- Maintain digital and hard copy files for assigned accounts, detailing past work and work-in-progress, and all pertinent information needed for accurate proofreading and meeting of client standards
- Ensure that all media and projects proceed according to plan and deadlines, drawing the attention of account managers to potential problems or delays in projects before they occur
- Proofread copy, artwork, agency and printers' proofs as requested; sees that all work completes the standard agency approval process before being reviewed by clients or turned over to suppliers
Qualifications for this Account Coordinator include:
- 2-4 years of account management experience
- Experience working for or with an agency preferred
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Project management experience including timelines, budgets, and managing day to day implementation
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications, or related field
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.