- Full Time
This Marketing Supervisor coordinates the production and implementation of planned promotional and advertising materials for assigned location(s). This position will work closely with auction management including general management, customer support, and commercial accounts managers to ensure development of promotions that serve location and consignor needs. Works in alignment with Market Marketing Manager to ensure that promotional efforts align with and support the broader strategy and needs of the market.
- Function as a member of the location’s leadership team, providing functional guidance and expertise in advertising and promotions.
- Works with manager, auction leadership, and customers at assigned location(s) to develop promotions that service the needs of location consignors and overall location goals.
- Ensures promotions are delivered on time and within budget.
- Coordinates the design and implementation of site specific promotions, flyers, etc.
- Assists management with the execution of promotional activities to dealers within market and auction facilities including print, displays, and signage.
- In partnership with location GM/AGM, develops advertising and promotional budget and is accountable for effectively managing it.
- Maintains location website and ensures that an effective and approved social media presence is in place.
- Coordinates development of onsite signage/ads.
- Ensures that effective auction/lane signage and décor are in place for the location.
- Implement market‐specific and location promotions.
- Tracks giveaways and promotional item inventory. Ensures appropriate reporting of promotional item receipt to the finance department.
- Works in‐lane promotions for commercial and dealer accounts.
- Visibly demonstrates safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Works in cooperation with safety leadership in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Works with manager to review work volumes, plan and continuously monitor staffing levels to ensure efficiency, quality work product, and effective customer service; reviews departmental performance against key performance indicators and metrics and develops and executes strategies for improvement.
- Effectively leads the team at the location by setting an example in behavior, championing Cox/Manheim values and ensuring that all employees are treated with respect.
- Enforces all company policies and procedures related to employee and customer conduct.
- May be required to drive vehicles on the lot, valid clean drive record required.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma required. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, graphic arts, or advertising preferred.
- 3 years of marketing/promotions and customer service leadership experience.
- Previous experience in the auto industry highly preferred.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills required.
- Effective organizational skills required.
- Good computer skills and fundamental graphic arts knowledge is essential.
- Knowledge of MS Office products and layout/design software necessary.
- Ability to work in a high performance, fast‐paced team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure with time constraints.
- Ability to work effectively in a constantly changing work environment.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.