Robb Report: Deputy Editor
- Full Time
Robb Report: Deputy Editor
Robb Report is looking for an experienced, dynamic deputy editor to join the team in the New York office. Reporting to the Editor in Chief, the deputy editor will be instrumental in managing staff in New York and LA, and in ensuring the highest possible editorial standards across the board.
The deputy editor will play a key role in helping to define the evolving voice of the brand. They will have game-changing ideas on the future of the luxury and media worlds and be unafraid to challenge the status quo within the industry.
- Assist the EiC in running the magazine, website and all editorial offshoots on a day-to-day basis
- Work with the managing editor to co-ordinate the editorial workflow, and insure all deadlines are kept
- Commission and edit one or more of the sections of the magazine
- Write, conduct interviews and contribute to the magazine and website
- Represent the brand at events and in the media
- Contribute regular ideas for the magazine, the website and broader strategic ideas for the brand, and be involved with all aspects of Robb Report’s expansion
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and video departments to align on strategy
- Conceive and create tent-pole concepts and photo/video shoots
The Fine Print
- A decade or more experience of working as an editor at a major publication
- Proven success in generating award-winning content
- An investment in mentoring and supporting staff members in their career growth
- A network of exceptional writers, contributors, photographers and illustrators, as well as a strong roster of industry insiders and contacts
- Platform agnostic, adept in print, digital, broadcast and social media
- A demonstrated ability to thrive in high-pressure conditions
- A solution-driven, positive attitude essential
About Robb Report:
For nearly 40 years, Robb Report magazine has served as the definitive authority on connoisseurship for ultra-affluent consumers. Robb Report not only showcases the products and services available from the most prestigious luxury brands around the globe, but it also provides its sophisticated readership with detailed insight into a range of these subjects, which include sports and luxury automobiles, yachts, real estate, travel, private aircraft, fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art, wine, state-of-the-art home electronics and much more. For connoisseurs seeking the very best that life has to offer, Robb Report remains the essential luxury resource.
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 180 million and empowers more than 1 million global CEOs and business thought-leaders in markets that impact the world. Our dynamic events, data services, and rich content entertain and educate today’s fashion, retail, beauty, entertainment and lifestyle sectors. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global influencers are informed, connected, and inspired. To learn more about PMC and its iconic brands, visit www.pmc.com.