OFFSITE Graphic Designer
- Full Time
Position: OFFSITE Graphic Designer
Location: San Francisco
Status: Freelance, project-based
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: $28 - 35 per hour DOE
Our healthcare agency client seeks a project-based Graphic Designer to assist their team in this offsite, flexible role!
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for the following:
- Creating a slew of digital and static images, creating illustrations and icons for articles, ads, and add'l print and digital collateral.
- Potential for animation + video design creation if designer has the capability. Graphic design and illustrative type design for articles, ads, potentially UI design as well as some print.
The ideal Graphic Designer should possess the following:
- 2+ years' design experience, must be well versed in Adobe Creative Suite with an excellent eye for composition, color and font use.
- Takes direction well, good listener, attentive to detail and willingness and ability to adapt to following brand standards/guidelines.
- Familiar with current design trends with portfolios boasting cutting edge/modern design sense, not too cartoony, medical, but not stale.
- Animation + video experience an added bonus but not required.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.