Designer + Art Director - Richmond, VA
- Full Time
Position: Designer + Art Director - Richmond, VA
Location: Richmond, VA
Status: Freelance / Contract
Estimated Duration: 12+ Months
Starts: Within the Week
Rate: Up to $33/HR DOE
I'm reaching out to see if you are available for an Designer + Art Director with a major financial client in Richmond, VA.
This assignment is ONSITE, 40 hours/week for at least 10-12 months. There is a possibility to extend or convert to full time.
This Designer + Art Director will work with creative teams to concept and design creative for campaigns including print, digital, social and tradeshow assets.
- 2-3 years of graphics and art direction experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- Must be comfortable presenting to internal clients
- Be able to work independently who has solid design skills but able to work to client vision
- Solid design aesthetic with strategic rationale to support creative output
- Manage client and team expectations along the way
- Meet deadlines and if issues arise, give time to reset expectations
- Implement creative deliverables using brand standards.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.