Copywriter + Editor - Onsite - Richmond, VA
- Full Time
Position: Copywriter + Editor - Onsite - Richmond, VA
Location: Richmond, VA
Status: Freelance/ Contract
Estimated Duration: 40 hours/week for 12+ Months
Starts: Interviewing Next Week
Rate: Up to $35/HR DOE
A leading client in Richmond, VA is looking for an experienced Copywriter to join their team.
This assignment is onsite, 40 hours/week for at least 12 months. There is possibility to extend.
The ideal Copywriter is comfortable crafting creative and engaging copy while also be able to edit and revise their work to ensure that copy aligns with brand standards and tone.
Day-to-day responsibilities for this Copywriter includes:
- Craft copy for emails including long and short form copy
- Review and proof email copy ensuring that alignment with the brand voice and standards
- Provide direction to designers using Acrobat and G Suite apps.
- Work with internal teams as an email "guru" to develop new email marketing assets and updates
- Work within tight schedules and deadlines
- Work within regulatory and accessibility compliance guidelines
Required Qualifications for this Copywriter includes:
- 2+ year of experience, preferably digital and/or some agency experience
- Must be proficient with AP Style
- Working knowledge of Google Docs and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Experience adhering to brand guidelines and tone
- Professional services, Healthcare and Financial experience is a HUGE plus
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.