Direct Marketing Associate
- Full Time
The Direct Marketing Associate supports the work of Chief Marketing Officer and executives on projects directed at maximizing company profits and developing sales strategies or marketing campaigns. You will work closely with the CMO in other functions, such as advertising, market research, production, sales, and distribution.
The Direct Marketing Associate develops a strategy for targeted marketing campaigns and may be responsible for data extraction, list or lead generation, or evaluating the effectiveness of marketing campaigns. Manages and analyze the maintenance of the organization's marketing database. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
The Direct Marketing Associate assists in developing policies and ensures the marketing goals and plans are met. Works with the CMO and Chief Branding Office, creating marketing materials, plans and performs more complicated marketing activities for a broader region or product.
- Fluent written communication skills (email, social media, blogs, etc.)
- Marketing Campaign Oversight
- Email list creation
- Knowledge of CRM programs
- Assist in monitoring active marketing programs and developing ways to improve those campaigns
- Submit ideas for experimental marketing programs designed to enhance and grow the company’s brand
- Work closely with the company collateral development team to create pieces
- Collaborate with brand ambassadors to create innovative ways to gain exposure for client products
- Be available as a resource for senior marketing professionals who need assistance with completing large projects
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5 plus years of equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience working in marketing and advertising
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal communication, written and organizational skills
- Insurance, preferable Medicare products knowledge a plus
- Proven track record of success as a Direct Marketing Associate
- Confident, driven and dynamic trailblazer
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities