Robb Report: Staff Writer
- Full Time
Robb Report: Staff Writer
Robb Report is looking for an eloquent and energetic staff writer who can write across the magazine and website. They will be bursting with ideas, obsessed with good writing, have a large database of contacts and be able to turn around stories at speed with accuracy and elegance. They will be used to researching extensively and conducting interviews, in person or on camera. And they will be equally at home crafting a brilliant, witty picture caption, the perfect headline or entertaining and informative sidebars.
- Pitch, research and write stories, from 200-word shorts to 2,000-word features
- Develop and execute fresh, original ideas for regular items or series
- Write to a brief and hit deadlines, 100% of the time.
- Be able to juggle multiple projects and deadlines
- Understand Robb Report’s audience and tone of voice
- Represent the brand to the industry at events and appointments
- 4+ years’ experience writing at a magazine or website
- Sound knowledge of social media and digital publishing
- An understanding of, and ideally experience within, the luxury industry
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word, and WordPress; experience with InDesign, Photoshop and other publishing platforms a plus
About Robb Report:
For nearly 40 years, Robb Report magazine has served as the definitive authority on connoisseurship for ultra-affluent consumers. Robb Report not only showcases the products and services available from the most prestigious luxury brands around the globe, but it also provides its sophisticated readership with detailed insight into a range of these subjects, which include sports and luxury automobiles, yachts, real estate, travel, private aircraft, fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art, wine, state-of-the-art home electronics and much more. For connoisseurs seeking the very best that life has to offer, Robb Report remains the essential luxury resource.
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 180 million and empowers more than 1 million global CEOs and business thought-leaders in markets that impact the world. Our dynamic events, data services, and rich content entertain and educate today’s fashion, retail, beauty, entertainment and lifestyle sectors. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global influencers are informed, connected, and inspired. To learn more about PMC and its iconic brands, visit www.pmc.com.