eCommerce / Data Coordinator - Freelance / Onsite
- Full Time
Position: eCommerce / Data Coordinator - Freelance / Onsite
Location: South Denver Metro
Estimated Duration: Through Nov. 1st
Rate: up to $30/Hour; DOE
A large retail company located in Greenwood Village is seeking an eCommerce Coordinator to join their team onsite starting in July. This is a freelance, 40-hour-per-week position lasting through November 1st.
This is a GREAT opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well known company with numerous brands in the outdoor recreation and apparel space!
The right candidate has expert-level Microsoft Excel knowledge and has managed large SKU data sets.
- Preparation and maintenance of product data, images and other assets for two B2B sites used by sales reps and dealers
- Load site data and run audits to confirm loads correct
- Help with other tasks associated with B2B sites as needed
- Provide user support on site (training provided)
- General troubleshooting on site (training provided)
- Expert-level Microsoft Excel knowledge including:
- knowledge of shortcuts and key commands will be helpful
- vlookup, find, length, concatenate formulas, nested formulas, conditional formulas
- Experience working with data sets >20k records
- Interest in helping create process improvements and efficiencies
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to work onsite, 40 hours per week in Greenwood Village
This is a freelance, onsite opportunity for 40 hours per week starting in July and lasting through November 1st.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.