- Full Time
Position: Communications Specialist
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: $50,000-$65,000; DOE
Our client is hiring for a Communications Specialist to join their team, full time.
This will be onsite, M-F, 40 hours per week.
If you have written communications plans and helped manage internal communications platforms, this is the job for you!
What you will be doing as a Communications Specialist:
- Create and execute comprehensive communication plans
- Manage and develop internal communications
- Support crisis communications as needed and assist in cases of bad publicity if necessary
- Monitor company and industry news and notifying leadership and appropriate team members as appropriate
- Assist with customer facing communications as needed, including emails and social posts
- Measure the effectiveness of communication campaigns and conduct feedback sessions and surveys
- Ensure activities and messaging are consistent with overall Company communications strategy, brand, voice and tone
- Copywriting and editing for different audiences using different voice/tones
What you need to know as a Communications Specialist:
- 5+ years of internal/external or strategic communications experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Presentation skills
- Understanding of communications channels and how to use them to effectively tell the company's story to various audiences
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, meet tight deadlines, and comfortably work under pressure in a fast-paced setting with shifting priorities
- Knowledge and use of AP style
- Proficiency in MS Suite
- Experience in copywriting and editing
- Solid understanding of project management
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.