Paid Digital Marketing Manager
- Full Time
ABOUT JANIE AND JACK
Janie and Jack is a design house with every kid at its heart—because individual style starts early. Inspired by the places we go, the people we admire and all the unexpected stuff in between, our collections feature modern twists on classic fashion.
Inspiring. Approachable. Thoughtful. These are some of the ideas that guide our every day. And our customers are at the heart of everything we do. Are you ready to be a part of the Janie and Jack story?
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for driving all digital performance marketing strategies across paid search, paid social, affiliate program, SEO/SEM, display, and more. This person will be responsible for achieving sales and new customer acquisition targets for the paid marketing channels. S/he will work with internal stakeholders and external agency partners to bring the brand to life across these various channels. This person will own and oversee the entire process of a campaign from the strategy and briefs to the execution and hindsight. This position reports to the Director of Janie and Jack marketing.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Create seasonal and annual paid digital marketing plans, including spend mix by channel and audience.
- Responsible for all paid digital marketing programs, including strategy, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
- Convert campaign data into thoughtful hind sights and create actionable recommendations for future campaigns.
- Manage paid digital marketing budget including monthly forecast, invoice management, and media mix strategy.
- Manage media agency relationships: Paid Search including product listing ads, Affiliate program, Paid Social
- Partner with ecommerce team to optimize site for stronger SEO/SEM performance
- Evaluate and recommend new online marketing opportunities and technologies that will help drive new customer acquisition and/or retention.
- Ensure all online marketing channels are aligned with brand marketing calendars and messaging, while providing insights to the type of creative that works best in the various channels.
- Create A/B testing plan in partnership with internal creative partners and external agency
WHO YOU ARE
- 4+ years of paid digital marketing experience with search, affiliate, and social media
- Strong level of proficiency with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and Facebook Business Manager and other web reporting tools
- A deep understanding of ecommerce technology (web analytics, ad tracking, a/b testing, tag management, content management)
- Solid understanding of the retail, e-commerce and email marketing industries and KPIs
- A creative and analytical mind
- Keen attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities and last minute changes
- Able to work independently with little direction and multi-task while being productive and timely
- BA/BS degree required
BENEFITS AT JANIE AND JACK
- We offer all Janie and Jack employees 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Janie and Jack and Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Indexfor the second year in a row.