Full Stack Engineer
Location: Universal City, California
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Build performant and scalable Web-based video streaming apps for next-gen TV platformsDevelop and maintain product features using effective software engineering practicesContribute to the software design process and CI/CD flow
Looking for a Full Stack Engineer to work with rock-star software developers building world-class apps loved by millions.
• Strong CS fundamentals and problem-solving skills
• Understanding of React.js, and basic React-based app architecture and tools
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Great passion building scalable, performant, and secure public-facing software
• Experience working in a collaborative team environment
• Experience working with Web based video players is a PLUS
• Experience in creating and developing against RESTful and SOAP web services is a PLUS
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.