Digital Retailing Performance Manager
- Full Time
The Dealer.com Digital Retailing Field Performance Manager (DR FPM) is responsible for client adoption & revenue retention for our Accelerate and Digital Retail product clients; ultimately resulting in continued revenue stream from a defined customer base including potential upsells to different product sets. The FPM must deliver high-impact educational content through DP/GM meetings, in-person client visits & webinar-based training sessions to further reinforce the value and functionality of Accelerate and Connected Retail products. The FPM must also consult with clients & collaborate with the media sales team to ensure optimal product configurations are selected for that client’s strategy, including regular updates to address the client’s changing needs and capabilities. FPM’s are responsible for keeping up with new product development, cross-BU functionality, system enhancements and Cox Automotive advances. A successful Digital Retailing Field Performance Manager will exhibit a passion for industry change, collaboration, customer satisfaction & knowledge of other Cox Automotive business units and their impact to the client.
This is a challenging and influential role that requires high level of decision-making, accuracy and engagement with key client leadership & other personnel at the dealership and corporate level. The FPM is ultimately responsible for making decisions/managing accounts to ensure our clients achieve ROI/measurable results from Cox Automotive’s Accelerate and Connected Retail product sets.
- Develop strong customer relationships with existing customers by influencing the key decision-makers for both vehicle transactions and budget allocation (Owner/GM/Desk Manager)
- Continually strengthen relationships with other internal media consultants to ensure that dealers are provided unparalleled, holistic, communicative service from Cox Automotive.
- Collaborate with the Dealer Success/Business Development teams as a key subject matter expert.
- Represent Accelerate Digital Retailing & Connected Retail to customers online and at trade shows such as NADA, Digital Dealer etc.
- Educate & inform on current automotive trends, products and best practices that provide maximum value to our dealer clients and their strategies.
- To engage in high profile level activity across strategic client groups coordinating with other Cox business units when necessary.
- To ensure all accounts/groups are delivered with maximum impact and dealer cooperation. These launches will typically be in-person.
- To work with ‘at risk’ clients and management to determine retention action plans when necessary
- Demonstrate our world-class client success model by responding to client requests with a same-day SLA
- Monitor and analyze account performance and trends to determine adjustments to dealer expectations/goals/objectives in order to achieve results and deliver insights thru in-person meetings and detailed webinar sessions
- Using methods provided to closely monitor system ‘red flags’/emergencies with clients and take immediate action
- Effectively manage time and activity to successfully engage accounts over 3-4 visits until churn risk is minimized.
- Assist and facilitate generating high client attendance to local & regional product/user workshops
- Participate in product development/enhancement/sprint reviews and be the regional digital retailing subject matter expert.
- Construct and communicate client/internal summary reports with appropriate documentation
- To engage and participate in the exchange of ‘best practices’ across the greater performance management team.
- Ability to travel as necessary, anticipated 50-75% depending on market. Travel includes overnight stays in markets and travel to team meetings.
School Diploma or GED equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree strongly
motivated self-starter capable of working in a team environment
years of experience required of either, or a combination of:
o working in a dealership (prefer sales management
level or higher)
o successful B2B account management experience
within the auto, advertising, software or technology solutions industries
o equivalent experience in sales and automotive
Outstanding relationship management capabilities
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to effectively work with all levels at
dealership, including dealer principals & general managers
Ability to articulate/communicate in a way that
Exceptional listening skills & ability to detect
problem/risks without being in face to face situation
Must have excellent customer service skills/approach
Highly motivated self-starter capable of working &
collaborating in a team environment
Personal qualities and style requirements include
possessing high energy, enthusiasm, resilience, determination, proactiveness,
relentless and being highly driven.
Proficiency in using Customer
Relationship Management Systems.
Computer literacy including MS Office, Salesforce
and Presentation Software
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.