Dealertrack F&I Regional Sales Manager
- Full Time
The Finance and Insurance (F&I) Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for increasing revenue on new and existing products within their territory. The scope of responsibility will include managing a pipeline of new business and existing book of business, developing informational presentations and leading in-store dealership meetings to drive revenue.
- Work with Inside Regional Sales Manager to coordinate prospective clients and up-sell opportunities.
- Use the Challenger based selling approach to manage and successfully close complex sales opportunities.
- Engage your cross-business unit partners to drive mutual productivity.
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to provide feedback to clients on industry trends, strategies and challenges.
- Leverage your managers and sales tools to gain a competitive edge.
- Partner with client stakeholders to build consensus for F&I products within their organization.
- Independently and collaboratively strategize for solving deal-level challenges.
- Develop customer relationships with new and existing dealers.
- Facilitate sales and service support to the regions and major corporate offices of dealer groups with a focus on specific products.
- Facilitate and coordinate the delivery of information supporting new products.
- Develop strategies within the business market to identify market needs.
- Develop and continually strengthen relationships with Customer Service to ensure that dealers are provided unparalleled service.
- Meet or exceed assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue sales goals as set by the region and or division.
- Participate in weekly meetings with the sales organization.
- Frequent travel is required. 80-90% travel.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.