Part-Time News Editor/Videographer
- Full Time
• The Part-Time Videographer must have previous experience working with ENG News cameras and non-linear video editing.
• Familiar with ENG Microwave vehicles
• Able to follow directions and make quick decisions under tight deadlines.
• Must be able to work well independently with supervisor oversight, and be able to work collaboratively in a group.
• Pays close attention to detail in editing and ensures audio and video match copy.
• Has excellent communication skills and communicates well with the News staff, including the Newscast producers and Executive Producers.
Qualifications:• Must possess a Driver’s License, and have a good driving record.
• Working experience in Television/News-gathering.
• Must have a working knowledge of non-linear editing systems and functions.
• Degree in Journalism is a strong plus.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.