The Vice President, Ad Sales Marketing will build creative marketing strategies, supporting materials, and custom solutions to empower the Advertising Sales team as they identify, pitch, and execute campaigns for targeted accounts. The person in this newly created position will have a blank canvas to craft the go-to-market story we present to clients and agency partners. S/he will collaborate with the EVP, Head of Marketing & Advertising Creative and other key stakeholders across the NBCUniversal organization while acting as the Ad Sales Marketing liaison for the Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) team. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Develop go-to-market strategies and marketing materials to evangelize DTC opportunities both internally and to the external marketplaceWork with Ad Sales Leadership and Creative Marketing executives to identify key categories, clients, and custom programs for DTC advertising partnersConsult on programming, priorities, and positioning to develop compelling concepts and relevant presentations and collateralInfuse data-driven solutions, AdSmart capabilities, and consumer insights into outbound marketing materials and creative opportunitiesAct as the lead contact for the Client Partnerships group, which serves key advertising accounts across the NBCUniversal portfolio; reviewing request for proposals (RFPs) and identifying opportunities within DTCFormulate ideas to drive non-media revenue for the NBCUniversal Creative Marketing team, including opportunities for productizationSupport operating policies and procedures to improve workflow and communication across key stakeholders
• 10+ years of experience working on brand partnerships on a national scale, within an entertainment media company, ad agency and/or consumer brand.
• Experience building strategic and creative solutions for brands across linear/TV, digital, and streaming/OTT platforms.
• Proven ability to develop toolkits for new marketing solutions.
• Experience using data and insights to drive partnership strategies.
• Track record of success translating advertiser objectives into integrated marketing campaigns.
• Experience leading creative, problem-solving discussions with clients and stakeholders, then executing solutions flawlessly.
• Proven ability to influence and collaborate with senior-level executives, including excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to parse and define client and campaign key performance indicators (KPIs), then build strategies to drive growth in those areas.
• Track record of meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment with several competing priorities.
• Demonstrates clear and concise communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY.
• Willingness to travel and work overtime.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Solutions-oriented thinker who can operate within a large organization and has a proven ability to get things done while managing multiple projects simultaneously.
• Entrepreneurial spirit.
• Interest in applying data to inform creative solutions.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.