- Full Time
Position: Media Planner
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: July 2019
Rate: Up to $78,000/YR DOE
A leading company in Washington, DC is looking for a Media Planner to join their team.
This Media Planner will focus on strategic planning, campaign execution, analytics, and optimization across all global consumer-facing paid media campaigns.
Responsibilities for Media Planner/Strategist:
- Work with Marketing to coordinate trafficking of advertising assets to agency or media vendor
- Create media briefs for agencies based on business objectives
- Execute and optimize media plans to achieve KPIs
- Help build programs with media publishers and travel partners (i.e. Vice, Buzzfeed, Best Day and Expedia)
- Manage budgets, billing, and invoicing for media campaigns
- Support management of agency partners in the development and fulfillment of scopes of work, budgeting, and billing
- Organization and project management of multiple campaigns running at the same time in multiple countries
- Work closely with analysts to analyze post-campaign reports across all channels; digest and disseminate actionable information to appropriate teams
- Provide actionable recommendations for optimizations based on weekly reporting
- Provide ROI data to research team as needed
Qualifications for Media Planner/Strategist:
The ideal candidate has a minimum of 4+ years of media planning experience. You must have experience with managing agency relationships and execution for digital, social, SEM.
- Consumer brand experience a HUGE plus
- Proven experience with both traditional media (OOH, broadcast TV) and digital media (rich media, social media, paid search, programmatic) and corresponding metrics
- Experience A/B testing for media and creative insights
Ability to collaborate with creative teams and communicate media objectives to creative outputs
- Experience working and negotiating with various vendors and publishers
- Experience with Google Adwords and Salesforce a plus
- Moderate travel may be required
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.