Strategic Client Solutions Executive (SAM)
- Full Time
The Strategic Account Manager (SAM) is a full time field based position. The SAM is deployed to various markets to cover the market in the absence of the full time Sales Executive or Account Executive. The assignments will be short or long term and will be in various markets. The primary focus for this role is to maintain and develop business while on temporary assignment. This role does not have a home base market. While deployed to a market to cover it the SAM is responsible for maintaining the market and the working with the clients. The SAM will work to develop and manage the portfolio in the absence of the dedicated SE or AE. The Strategic Account Manager will be responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with the clients within the assigned territory and to work to develop new business. The Strategic Account Manager must work to achieve target level volumes in the areas of delinquency, write-off, new loan originations and revenue growth.
Eventual relocation required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Business Development:
- Responsible to cover a temporary assigned market in the absence of the dedicated Sales Executive.
- Responsible to work all leads provided on a daily basis and respond to this with a sense of urgency
- Responsible to develop new client relationships
- Providing excellent customer service to all customers showing them the value of utilizing NextGear Capital
- Responsible to manage and mitigate risks
- Responsible to work with the Regional Director for the market they are covering.
- Increase overall loan volume and credit line utilization through continued follow up with existing customers
- Monitor applications throughout the credit process
- Responsible for bringing new customers to NextGear Capital and for maintaining existing customers.
- Lead efforts to achieve volume & goal targets in all inventory and product types.
- Aggressive travel within Market to solicit key dealer and auction relationships
- Work with the field sales executive to develop a strong partnership in regards to new business, working leads, etc.
Portfolio Management and Control:
- Adhere to all policies, procedures, and audit guidelines in relation to field operations.
- Through an aggressive/ urgent approach build a process that minimizes delinquent loans within company guidelines.
- Lead Market in preventative maintenance. Review reports and trends for exposure areas. Focus on Top 20 loan exposures as it relates to dollar value of loans outstanding.
- Daily assessment of collections including performing on-site dealer audits and documenting collections efforts in a timely manner.
- Coordinate, conduct and facilitate collateral repossessions in the field and communicate with the corporate departments- Risk, Recovery, and remarketing.
- Assist with the field collections and resolving field audits at the dealer’s place of business and/or residence.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Outlook with the ability to manage high volume of electronic voice communication.
- Ability to learn company operating and reporting system as well as Microsoft CRM
Qualifications:Eventual relocation required
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Solid judgment, ability to negotiate, resolve conflict and collaborate are necessary
- Ability to prioritize among competing objectives toward the fulfillment of goals
- Effective communication skills are a fundamental requirement
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple accounts and tasks
- Ability to communicate up and down the management structure
- Proven goal accomplishment
Education and Experience:
- Four year college degree preferred or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years in the finance or auto industry preferred
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of sales and portfolio management experience preferred
- On the job ability to learn new products/services offered and adapt to policy/procedure changes are required
- Sitting, standing for extended periods of time
- Driving – Must have a valid driver’s license with a positive driving record.
- Driving for long periods of time
- Travel – Must be able to travel every day. Overnight travel 90% or more
- Computer work
- Driving, Auctions, Business locations
The posting is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
NextGear Capital is the world’s leading independent inventory finance company, providing flexible lines of credit for dealers to purchase new and used inventory throughout the U.S., Canada and the United Kingdom. NextGear Capital delivers innovative solutions that empower dealers to buy and sell inventory with versatile lines of credit that can be used at over 1,000 auto and specialty auctions and other inventory sources.
The company offers floor plan financing for nearly any type of remarketed unit in automotive retail, wholesale, salvage and specialty, including recreational vehicles and trailers, marine, powersports, used heavy trucks, auto salvage and auto daily rentals. NextGear Capital also provides a robust array of services and support allowing dealers to acquire and sell more inventory. This includes state-of-the-art online and mobile account management tools, market-specific industry and dealer performance data, title services, records management and collateral protection.
NextGear Capital is focused on service, technology and simple solutions that will help dealers stock more vehicles, attract more customers and close more deals. The company is headquartered in Carmel, Indiana and is part of the Cox Automotive group of companies. Visit www.nextgearcapital.com to learn more.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.