Digital Associate Creative Director
- Full Time
CASE is looking for a talented, motivated and passionate full-time, highly experienced ACD to lead the creation of engaging digital experiences for our clients, primarily in the luxury and beauty categories. Projects will include e-commerce and branding websites, digital campaigns, iOS apps, social media and more.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As digital ACD at CASE, you will:
· Work collaboratively with the entire CASE team to build strong creative partnerships with our clients.
· Effectively manage project team members across multiple concurrent engagements, and mentor direct report(s) to maximize performance and potential.
· Understand the client’s brand, objectives, and user needs to lead the development of effective strategies and the creation of thoughtful, elevated digital design solutions across multiple channels.
· Lead the concepting, design and execution of digital campaigns, websites, apps and social media for maximum usability, engagement and desired outcome.
· Present work to clients at key milestones, providing context and strategic rationale for design decisions, and soliciting feedback to ensure project achieves client objectives.
· Oversee the extension of approved or existing creative across multiple digital touchpoints.
· Interface with third-party developers to ensure design intent is realized.
· Collaborate on creative brainstorming, digital strategy development, competitive and best practice research, RFP creation, digital requirement documentation and more.
· 7+ years in-house or agency side working with beauty, lifestyle or other luxury brands
· A highly-refined aesthetic, with strong layout, typography and art direction skills, demonstrated by a robust portfolio of exceptional work for beauty, fashion, lifestyle or other luxury brands
· Proven leadership skills, with experience managing project team members and mentoring direct reports, and the ability to manage multiple priorities under tight timelines
· A passion for digital innovation, beauty, and fashion with a desire to always know what’s new and next
· Strategic thinker, able to understand client objectives, and develop sophisticated design approaches to achieve desired outcomes
· Highly proficient with the entire Adobe Creative Suite and familiar with best practices for all social platforms and digital touchpoints
· Excellent interpersonal skills, able to effectively present work to clients, and communicate and collaborate with internal and teams
· U.S. citizen or authorized to live and work in the U.S.
Qualified and interested? Send your resume and portfolio.
Please include “Digital ACD” and your full name in the subject line.