Digital Communications Strategist/Community Manager, Goldman Sachs 10KSB
- Full Time
The Digital Communications Strategist for the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses (10KSB) Program at Babson College is specifically responsible for the development and daily management of the proprietary 10,000 Small Businesses app.
Engagement Strategy & Community Management:
- Create and execute a comprehensive activation and engagement plan to improve the experience of the 8,800+ membership of the 10KSB app, examples of engagement initiatives include:
- Creating a regular “what you missed” digest for disengaged users
- Coaching community ambassadors on their role in activating their peers
- Support the app rollout in the classroom by making it a seamless and relevant experience for scholars
- Serve as a thought leader on engagement strategy pitching and developing new ideas that would enhance the app experience for users.
- Monitor engagement and activity across over one-hundred regional and industry groups and support alumni managers in their community management roles.
- Identify groups or areas on the app where additional community management support is needed to ensure a vibrant online experience for all users.
- Support community building in the app by identifying interactions that support positive community growth and redirecting interactions that take away from a positive experience for all users.
- Address any login or technical issues originating from a user in a professional, successful, and timely fashion either directly or by referring to the app vendor's support team.
Content Strategy & Development:
- Lead the content sourcing process with the program sites to generate compelling stories for the 10KSB News feed.
- Collaborate with the National Alumni Manager, write and edit content for a monthly content calendar requiring approval by multiple stakeholders both at Babson and Goldman Sachs.
- Take the lead on content strategy by identifying or creating new and engaging content themes or strands that will encourage business owners to come to the app for exclusive content and keep them coming back.
- Deploy approved content on the 10KSB News feed and monitor engagement on a consistent cadence.
- Using predetermined metrics, measure engagement on the app and derive insights on the types of content that generates the most engagement. Make recommendations for improving the content strategy.
Reporting & Additional Responsibilities:
- Support and coach alumni managers across all sites of the program in their role as community managers on the app and sourcing best practices for universal dissemination and implementation.
- Support the National Deputy Director in preparing regular and timely reports to the Goldman Sachs Foundation on progress towards achieving the program's digital communications goals.
- Work with the National Alumni Manager and National Deputy Director to prepare a weekly and monthly dashboard of engagement on the app.
- In collaboration with the National Deputy Director and National Alumni Manager, develop new ideas and possibilities for how the alumni app can be used to achieve program objectives.
- Support the evolution of the program's broader digital footprint and strategy and how it manifests in additional platforms such as LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Assist in managing the relationship with the app developer.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as required.
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree in related field
Interested candidates should apply via our website in the link provided.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here. Babson College is committed to enhancing diversity and inclusion across all levels of the College. Candidates who believe they can contribute to this value are strongly encouraged to apply.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/mpkmhbjzd32m42td