Paid Social / Performance Marketing Manager (remote)
- Full Time
Position: Paid Social / Performance Marketing Manager (remote)
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Interviewing Now!
Rate: Up to $33/hr, depending on experience
Our agency client seeks a freelance Paid Social / Performance Marketing Manager to assist their team in this offsite, 20-30 hr/week freelance role, and it's off-site!
**Please read the full details and apply/reply if you have experience in actual paid social; this is not an organic social media role.
The Paid Social / Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive paid media strategies, managing between 5-15 paid media accounts with aggregate monthly spends ranging between $25,000 - $500,000.
- Utilize Facebook Ads Manager and Google Analytics to develop insights and action items that increase client's revenues/campaign KPI's month-over-month.
- Monitor purchased media to ensure that the advertisements appear as planned.
- Compile weekly, monthly, and lifetime reports with KPI metrics to quantify results and communicate findings and insights to the client.
- Prepare advertising schedules and timelines for client onboarding, campaign launch, and ongoing account optimization and maintenance.
The ideal Paid Social / Performance Marketing Manager should possess the following:
- 2+ years' related work experience in media planning, buying, and analysis with budgets exceeding $500k annually - ideally, with Facebook campaigns (***if you don't meet that budget size, let us know what budget size you have worked with***).
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics from an eCommerce view.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive.
- Has analyzed and reported on digital media accounts and campaign trends in current or previous role.
- Proven track record of retaining paid media accounts and success in growing and scaling Facebook campaign budgets in current/previous efforts.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.