- Full Time
Position: Marketing Manager
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full-Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $95k (with relocation assistance if needed)
One of our Nashville clients needs a Marketing Manager with experience in Motorsports. This is an exciting full time position that will start as soon as July 22nd or after.
*When you apply / reply, make sure your resume highlights very specific details that are relevant to this role; if needed, take the time to tweak your resume and send when it's ready.
**If you are a well-qualified candidate, and you would need to relocate to Nashville, the client does provide relo assistance.
***Motorsports experience examples: experience with group of competitive events which primarily involve the use of motorized vehicles, whether for racing or non-racing competition. (Formula One, Formula E, IndyCar Series, etc.). PLEASE NOTE - sponsorships and partnerships do not count; you must have worked directly on the side of the motorsports brand.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
* Develop strategy, goals, and execute annual plans for U.S based motorsports programs for maximum exposure
* Develop and execute motorsports related events
* Work with global headquarters visual communications team to execute brand identity
* Manage budget for marketing materials and sponsorships
* Work with external PR agency and internal PR staff to promote brand consistency across social media and various advertising campaigns
Marketing Manager Requirements:
* 5+ years of relevant marketing management experience
* Motorsports experience is required, so make sure you have that detail in your resume to be considered (experience with group of competitive events which primarily involve the use of motorized vehicles, whether for racing or non-racing competition. Example: Formula One, Formula E, IndyCar Series, etc.)
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.